6" Long Model metric size is 150mm x 10mm x 10mm. The largest sample that can be utilized in this format is 8.00mm. Sticks (also known as wands) are used to validate Metal Detector and X-Ray Inspection conveyor systems when larger sizes are required.
- We as a manufacturer are fully equipped to calibrate equipment to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards and all products offered by us will match those NIST-maintained measurement standards. A NIST certification of compliance number is labeled on all of our products and NIST certificates of compliance are available free of charge. You can view and print the NIST Certificate of Compliances for our products here online at any time.
- All materials used in the manufacture of our metal detector and x-ray inspection system test pieces are FDA compliant and are cleared for contact with food products. Our products meet FDA regulations 21 CFR 177.2470, 21 CFR 177.3297 and 21 CFR 175.105 Copies of material data sheets are available here online or by request.
- All of the precision miniature ball samples used in our products are AMBA, AFBMA, or ISO 3290 standards and tolerances certified.
- Precision miniature ball sample is completely sealed inside of all our tamper-proof products. Our validation products are designed and manufactured with leading edge technology and high-tech materials for ease of maintaining cleanliness and sanitation. Our low density plastic carriers have absolutely no "product effect" and are "invisible" to detection and inspection systems, only the enclosed sample piece is "seen" or detected.
- For ease of identification, all of our products are clearly laser marked (not engraved!) and color-coded to the type of sample piece that is enclosed.
Our "Made in the USA" Products, Specifications, and Recommendations