Our Metal Detector "Standard" test rod is a 535mm (21") low-density plastic rod assembled with a plastic handle with a certified grade 200 miniature ball visibly is enclosed at the end of the rod. It can be used to test any metal hazard detection system by inserting the sample end into an aperture.
All of our Metal Detector X-Ray Inspection System testing products are precisely manufactured utilizing FDA compliant materials.
Each is Color-coded, with a certified grade 200 miniature ball visibly enclosed, imprinted with size, contaminant type, and Certificate of Compliance number. Certificates of Compliance are available.
- We as a manufacturer are fully equipped to calibrate equipment to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards and all products offered by us will match those NIST-maintained measurement standards. A NIST certification of compliance number is labeled on all of our products and NIST certificates of compliance are available free of charge. You can view and print the NIST Certificate of Compliances for our products here online at any time.
- All materials used in the manufacture of our metal detector and x-ray inspection system test pieces are FDA compliant and are cleared for contact with food products. Our products meet FDA regulations 21 CFR 177.2470, 21 CFR 177.3297 and 21 CFR 175.105 Copies of material data sheets are available here online or by request.
- All of the precision miniature ball samples used in our products are AMBA, AFBMA, or ISO 3290 standards and tolerances certified.
- Precision miniature ball sample is completely sealed inside of all our tamper-proof products. Our validation products are designed and manufactured with leading edge technology and high-tech materials for ease of maintaining cleanliness and sanitation. Our low density plastic carriers have absolutely no "product effect" and are "invisible" to detection and inspection systems, only the enclosed sample piece is "seen" or detected.
- For ease of identification, all of our products are clearly laser marked (not engraved!) and color-coded to the type of sample piece that is enclosed.